Immigration is the act of moving to or settling in another country or region, temporarily or permanently. An immigrant is someone who intends to reside permanently, and not a casual visitor or traveler. Immigration means “in-migration” into a country, and is the reverse of emigration, or “out-migration.” The long term and/or permanent movement of human population in general, whether into, out of, or within countries (or before the existence of recognized countries) is regarded as migration.
What Does Michael Dadson offer?
The act of shifting temporarily or settling permanently in another country or district is known as immigration. A person is called immigrant if he/she is living permanently in another state or country. Under the Immigration Law, there is a limit of the availability of the number of immigrant visas every year. That is, even if INS approves your visa application, you may have to wait for a long period of time so as to get a visa number. Also, the law restricts the number of visas issued to the citizens of each country. Thus, in case you belong to such a country that has a high demand for immigration visas, again you will have to wait for a long time. Immigration can be referred to the process of entering and settling in a country or region to which one is not native.
How can Immigration Lawyer help you?
- An attorney expert in dealing with immigration issues keeps himself/herself updated with the new immigration laws that may affect your visa status green card application or U.S. citizenship petition.
- An attorney will scrutinize your case and will plan your course of action regarding: U.S. citizenship or visa.
- An attorney will make you aware of all your benefits for which you may be entitled under the law and propose the best way for you to obtain legal resident status.
- An attorney will help you to fill the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services forms and submit it properly. Incomplete or incorrectly filled form often becomes a reason for rejection of immigration applications hence it can help you avoiding unnecessary delays and problems caused otherwise because of errors in application forms.
- May keep you updated with he status of your application forms
- Can act as your attorney and present your court in case if needed
- An expert attorney will go step by step for the process of immigration and will give you complete guidance for the same. He will plan for you systematically and legally.
Area We Serve
Immigration Lawyer in British Columbia
- Langley Township
Immigration Lawyer in Vancouver
- Fernie, BC
- Nelson, BC
- Squamish, BC
- Ucluelet, BC
- Coombs, BC
- Castlegar, BC
- Cowichan Bay, BC
Immigration Lawyer in Surrey
- North Surrey
- South Surrey
- Port Mann
- Pitt Meadows
- New Westminster
- White Rock