The Canadian immigration system provides many different business, investor, and entrepreneur programs for business people who want to immigrate to Canada and put their business/managerial experience to use. The Canada business immigration programs are popular among business persons as Canada business visas can facilitate an expedited Canadian immigration process.
What Does Michael Dadson offer?
Michael Dadson offers flexible immigration services whether you plan to set up a new business, establish an affiliate company or you need to transfer talent to a new headquarters in Canada. Depending on your business and immigration goals, we will guide you and your family through the process of getting a work permit, Canadian permanent residence, and obtaining Canadian citizenship. Canada offers tremendous opportunities to foreigners who want to do business in Canada. Every year, thousands of ambitious businesspeople grace our shores and there is certainly no reason why you can not be among them. The objective of the Business Immigration Program is to encourage investment and employment in Canada through the migration of people who have the ability to successfully establish or invest in a business in Canada.
Some of the most popular business immigration programs are: Federal Investment Programs: The Immigrant Investor Program is designed to attract qualified business people who are able to contribute to Canada’s growth by making a significant investment into Canada’s economy. Investors who meet all the requirements of this Canadian immigration program, along with their immediate family members, may obtain their Canadian permanent resident visas. The basic criteria of the program are:
- At least 2 years of experience of self-employment in a cultural industry or athletics, or
- Participation for at least 2 years in a cultural industry or athletics, at a world class level
- Pass a point system test that assesses the applicant’s age, education, work experience, language abilities, and adaptability. Applicants under the self-employed category must demonstrate the experience, intention and ability to create an employment position for at least themselves in Canada that will make a significant contribution to cultural activities or athletics in the country.
- Have, alone or with an accompanying spouse, net assets of at least $2,000,000 CAD
- Have experience in management in a legal farming, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business
- Intend to settle in Québec and sign an agreement to invest $1,200,000 CAD
- The investment of $1,200,000 CAD for a five-year term is guaranteed by the Government of Québec
- Brokers and trust companies offer the possibility of financing the investment.
- At the end of the five-year term, Quebec will, within 30 days, reimburse the applicant $800,000 CAN without interest. This amount may vary if the applicant secured financing for the investment.
Area We Serve
Business Immigration Lawyer in British Columbia
- Langley Township
Business Immigration Lawyer in Vancouver
- Fernie, BC
- Nelson, BC
- Squamish, BC
- Ucluelet, BC
- Coombs, BC
- Castlegar, BC
- Cowichan Bay, BC
Business Immigration Lawyer in Surrey
- North Surrey
- South Surrey
- Port Mann
- Pitt Meadows
- New Westminster
- White Rock