Visitors visas are required for certain foreign nationals who wish to visit or travel through Canada. You may or may not require a temporary resident visa depending on your citizenship. If you do not require a visa to travel to Canada, a determination as to whether you will be allowed into Canada will be made upon your arrival to Canada at either the border or airport.
What Does Michael Dadson offer?
In order to visit Canada, from a non-ETA country on a temporary basis, an individual may submit an application form for a Canada visitor visa, often with the help of a Toronto immigration lawyer. Processing times for a Canadian visitor visa varies depending on the circumstances of the particular application and the volume of files being processed in the relevant visa office. A Canadian visitor visa does not permit an individual to work in Canada. Typically, most applicants will require a separate application in order to work in Canada unless the relevant exemptions are applicable in the applicant’s circumstances. Thousands of people qualify to enter Canada on a temporary basis every single year, why not you too? A Canadian Visitor Visa allows an individual to come to Canada for a variety of reasons. There are two categories of Visitor Visas:
- Single entry visitor visa
- Multiple entry visitor visa
Foreign nationals who do require visas must first make applications to a Canadian visa office before they travel to Canada. Applications will need to meet the following requirements:
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport.
- be in good health; A medical examination may be requested.
- satisfy an immigration officer that you have ties to your country of origin, such as a job, home and family, which will compel you to return.
- satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit.
- have sufficient funds for your stay; The amount of money you will need can vary with the circumstances of the visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives.
- you may also need a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
Area We Serve
Visitor Visa Lawyer in British Columbia
- Langley Township
Visitor Visa Lawyer in Vancouver
- Fernie, BC
- Nelson, BC
- Squamish, BC
- Ucluelet, BC
- Coombs, BC
- Castlegar, BC
- Cowichan Bay, BC
Visitor Visa Lawyer in Surrey
- North Surrey
- South Surrey
- Port Mann
- Pitt Meadows
- New Westminster
- White Rock