Canada is one of the best countries to pursue an education and a great career. Lots of students pursue their education in several of the world-renowned educational institutions in Canada. If you wish to study in Canada, in a program of more than 6 months duration, you must obtain a student visa. Your student visa is the most important document, second only to your passport, to study in Canada.
What Does Michael Dadson offer?
Canada is one of the best countries to pursue an education and a great career. Lots of students pursue their education in several of the world-renowned educational institutions in Canada. If you wish to study in Canada, in a program of more than 6 months duration, you must obtain a student visa. Your student visa is the most important document, second only to your passport, to study in Canada. Your status in Canada will expire the day your student visa expires. You will receive a student visa only on the basis of a study permit. There are various requirements that you need to fulfill in order to be eligible for a study permit. To be eligible to study in Canada, you must be accepted by a designated learning institution in Canada. Once you receive this acceptance, you can then apply for permission to study in Canada. It is important to make sure that the courses or programs that you choose in Canada conform with the type of study/work that you have completed in the past. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be looking to see that your study plan is consistent with your past education. You must also prove to IRCC that you are able to financially support yourself during your studies, as well as have enough money to pay all your education fees. You can include proof of financial support from your parents to help satisfy IRCC that you have the required funds to support your studies. In cases of minor children, IRCC will want to see that the minor has also made satisfactory arrangements for his or her care. In addition, IRCC will want to see that they have sufficient ties to their home country and that they will return home once they have completed their studies.
International Student Need to prove:
- They have been accepted to a Canadian institute by providing an offer letter.
- They have sufficient funds to pay tuition and living expenses while residing in Canada.
- You are a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record, which is usually demonstrated by providing a police certificate;
- Complete an English proficiency exam (required by some countries).
- Complete a medical examination that is to be approved by the Canadian government.
- You will leave Canada at the end of your studies.
- If you intend to enroll in a co-op or internship program while in Canada, you will require a study permit. Make sure to leave yourself enough time between making your application for a study permit and the proposed start-date of your course of study. Sometimes applications can take a while to process, so it helps to be prepared early.
Area We Serve
Study Permit Lawyer in British Columbia
- Langley Township
Study Permit Lawyer in Vancouver
- Fernie, BC
- Nelson, BC
- Squamish, BC
- Ucluelet, BC
- Coombs, BC
- Castlegar, BC
- Cowichan Bay, BC
Study Permit Lawyer in Surrey
- North Surrey
- South Surrey
- Port Mann
- Pitt Meadows
- New Westminster
- White Rock