The dog bite laws differ from state to state and allow victim to seek compensation in such an accident lawsuit from the dog owner who violates restraint or confinement laws, a person who knowingly harbors a dangerous canine, and any other party whose negligence caused the dog bite accident.
What Does Michael Dadson offer?
What is a Dog Bite Accident?
If a dog has bitten you, you are empowered with legal rights to seek compensation for the loss. Sometime it can be serious and leads to treatment that costs high. There is no compensation for physical suffering but one can demand for financial loss.
- The laws specific to a victim’s city, county, and state decide who can be liable for dog bite injuries.
- These laws impose strict rules on the evidence and procedure that indicates liability.
- A victim has to identify the dog that bit them and establish who is responsible for the dog.
- According to law, a dog has to be licensed with the city or county and should have some from of identification on him. This can help you find out pertinent owner information and the status of an animal’s rabies vaccinations.
- In cases where more than one dog is involved, DNA analysis of the canine saliva can be performed.
Why Dog Bite Lawyer?
- Preliminary file preparation and investigation
- Assistance with your “no-fault” or other benefits
- Documentation of damages
- Final documentation and settlement demand
- Settlement negotiation or lawsuit
- Distribution and payment of the proceeds of your case
Area We Serve
Dogbite Accident Lawyer in British Columbia
- Langley Township
Dogbite Accident Lawyer in Vancouver
- Fernie, BC
- Nelson, BC
- Squamish, BC
- Ucluelet, BC
- Coombs, BC
- Castlegar, BC
- Cowichan Bay, BC
Dogbite Accident Lawyer in Surrey
- North Surrey
- South Surrey
- Port Mann
- Pitt Meadows
- New Westminster
- White Rock
Get In Touch
8661 201st Street,
2nd Floor, Langley,
British Columbia, V2Y 0G9
PH. : (236)512-1830