Motorcycle riders are in a unique position on the road. They enjoy the freedoms that come with their chosen form of transportation, but they are also exposed to dangers not met by automobile drivers and other motorists. For instance, the lack of any substantial protective barriers between a motorcycle and the road, as well as the difficulty that other motorists may have in anticipating and seeing a motorcycle, leave riders prone to serious injury in the event of an accident.
What Does Michael Dadson offer?
Why Motorcycle Accidents’ Lawyers?
- Preliminary file preparation and investigation
- Assistance with your “no- fault” or other benefits
- Documentation of damages
- Final documentation and settlement demand
- Settlement negotiation or lawsuit
- Distribution and payment of the proceeds of your case
Steps That You Should Take If Accident Occurs:
- Remain at the scene of the accident.
- Call the police immediately or have someone call the police for you.
- File a police report as soon as the officers arrive.
- Seek immediate medical attention, even if you think you are not injured. You may have injuries that will come to light later.
- Get the license number, personal and insurance details, and name of the other driver involved.
- Ask for the details of any witnesses present at the accident scene.
- See legal assistance as soon as possible.
Area We Serve
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in British Columbia
- Langley Township
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Vancouver
- Fernie, BC
- Nelson, BC
- Squamish, BC
- Ucluelet, BC
- Coombs, BC
- Castlegar, BC
- Cowichan Bay, BC
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Surrey
- North Surrey
- South Surrey
- Port Mann
- Pitt Meadows
- New Westminster
- White Rock