An act of driving that is not in tune with the prescribed regulations of state or municipalities traffic laws can be termed as traffic violation. Generally speaking most of the traffic rules are locally formed but federal government does regulate some traffic aspects. In order to pressurize states to pass certain traffic law federal can deny funds to states.
What Does Michael Dadson offer?
Types of Traffic Violations
Some of the popular major and minor traffic violations are:
- Parking violations which are not counted against a driving record though a person can be arrested for unpaid violations.
- Seat belt regulations require adults to wear seatbelts when they drive or sit in the front seat and all states require children to be restrained using seat belts.
- Driving Over speed is again a minor traffic offence considered when some one crosses the speed limit on a particular road highway etc.
- Reckless diving or leaving the scene of an accident is considered major traffic violation
- Driving under the Influence (DUI) or drunk driving is another offence that may lead to suspension or revocation of driving license.
How Michael Dadson Can Help
At your first meeting, your attorney will gather facts and information from you, evaluate all aspects of your traffic offense charge with you, identify your options, and explain what you can expect. If you and your attorney decide to challenge your traffic violation in court, at every stage of your case your attorney will represent you zealously — by gathering evidence related to your traffic violation, researching all legal issues, interviewing witnesses, and working with law enforcement and traffic court officials — all with the goal of protecting your legal rights and ensuring the most favorable outcome for your situation.
Area We Serve
Traffic Violation Lawyer in British Columbia
- Langley Township
Traffic Violations Lawyer in Vancouver
- Fernie, BC
- Nelson, BC
- Squamish, BC
- Ucluelet, BC
- Coombs, BC
- Castlegar, BC
- Cowichan Bay, BC
Traffic Violations Lawyer in Surrey
- North Surrey
- South Surrey
- Port Mann
- Pitt Meadows
- New Westminster
- White Rock
Get In Touch
8661 201st Street,
2nd Floor, Langley,
British Columbia, V2Y 0G9
PH. : (236)512-1830